6 Nights Mana Pools & Matusadona National Park
3 Nights at Camp Mana & 3 Night Rhino Safari Camp
- 3 nights accommodation at Camp Mana and 3 nights accommodation at Rhino Safari Camp, all meals + snacks, teas, coffees, limited local drinks and laundry.
- Flights from Harare to Mana and Matusadona to Harare (Vic Falls or Hwange or vice versa also possible at extra charge as per below).
- Road transfer between Kariba and Mana or vice versa.
- Return transfers between airstrips & camps by speed boat (Rhino) / safari vehicle (Mana camps).
- 2 activities per night’s stay (drives-walks Matus/Mana + cruises-fishing Rhino’s territorial waters).
Excludes Zimbabwe Parks & Wildlife Management Authority fees, which are currently :
- Intl Residents : Conservation Fee U$8/person/night and Lake Fee U$10/person/stay
- Zim Residents: Conservation Fee U$3/person/night and Lake Fee U$ 5/person/stay
- Excludes departure taxes, currently US$15/person, for flights ex Harare, Hwange Main or Vic Falls.
- The above rates are in United States Dollars and based on per person (pp) sharing (minimum 2 guests).
- Single travellers & children under 12 years of age, are Subject to Quotation.
- Regret no children under 12 years of age unless by prior arrangement.
- Rates are based on 3rd party charges, which are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- For flights between Mana Pools & Victoria Falls or Hwange ADD US$150/person/flight to above rates.
From: From US$ 3820 per person sharing (US$3115 per person sharing in November 2019) -Single Supplement applicable
Duration: 5 days / 6 nights
Valid for Travel: 01 Jul 2019 - 31 Oct 2019
Featured Benefits: Two iconic National Parks in Zimbabwe combined with reduced airfares