Mogothlo Safari Lodge
Mogothlo Safari Lodge: Our View
Situated in a grove of Camel Thorn trees, overlooking the Khwai River, Mogotlho Safari Lodge is located in a unique, elevated area providing a stunning setting with panoramic views. The special location of the Mogothlo Safari Lodge makes it a regular host to elephant, buffalo, lion, leopard, and wild dog. The property is unfenced and wildlife roams freely. This is the perfect location for Wildlife photography and provides excellent birding opportunities with good sightings of waders and raptors in the area among many other species.
Activities in the camp include morning and afternoon game drives, night drives in the Mogothlo Safari Lodge's private concession, and drives into Moremi Game Reserve along the Khwai River. A cultural visit to the Mababe Village can be arranged, as well as guided safari walks within the concession. For those just wanting to relax, the lounge and deck area offer beautiful views over the Khwai River.
Mogothlo Safari Lodge: Quick Facts
- 13 Meru style Safari Tents with en-suite bathrooms. Each tent has a fan and deck chairs on the veranda
- Solar based eco-friendly lodge
- Tents all river facing, double and twin single beds
- Dining and Lounge area with Viewing deck and cash bar
- Wildlife Library
- Swimming Pool
- Medical and Medivac Assistance with Okavango Air Rescue
- Game drives & Night Drives
- Game & Birding walks with armed guide
- Day Trip to Moremi & Savuti
- Mokoro trips (seasonal)
- Sundowner game drives & Bush Dinners on request
Mogothlo Safari Lodge: The Details
Children of all ages are welcome at Mogothlo Safari Lodge but must be under the care of their parents at all times.
Transfers are available on request from Maun and Khwai Airstrip. With a two hour drive from Maun, self-driving is also an option.
Mogotlho Safari Lodge has a 2 star grading, offering an affordable safari experience in Botswana.