Pom Pom Camp
Pom Pom Camp: Our View
Pom Pom Camp is great camp for clients looking for a good all round experience, lovely accommodation and beautiful scenery. Compared to other delta camps it is very reasonably priced indeed making it a very popular choice.
Pom Pom Camp: Quick Facts
- 8 spacious tents with en-suite bathroom
- located on a private game concession
- mokoro and fishing trips, walking safaris, morning and night game drive
- not open to the public or self-drivers
- only to be reached by light aircraft (25 Minutes from Maun)
- open all year around
Pom Pom Camp: The Details
Pom Pom Camp is located in a very scenic part of the Okavango Delta and has a mix of dry land and wetland areas. This means that it can operate mokoro trips as well as game drives all year round. Being on a private concession they are able to go off road and also offer night drives.
At certain times of the year this area can get a lot of water limiting the productive game drive areas that are available. Nevertheless, our clients are rarely disappointed and frequently report great animal sightings. The Pom Pom concession is especially good for leopard sightings.