Hotel Slipway: Our View
Hotel Slipway is ideally located just 7km from the Dar es Salaam city centre on the posh Msasani Peninsula, right on the Indian Ocean overlooking Msasani Bay. It offers best value for money accommodation in this upmarket neighbourhood.
The hotel is integrated into the Slipway complex, which provides a wide range of amenities including various dining options and everything a traveller needs for a city stopover. Within its vicinity are a selection of popular shopping, dining and nightlife destinations.
Hotel Slipway: Quick Facts
- 5 Seaview Suites, 4 Suites, 20 Executive Seaview Rooms, 14 Executive Rooms
- All rooms are equipped with e-suite toilet & bathroom, complimentary wireless internet, Air-conditioning, Satellite TV with international channels, Mini bar, Coffee & tea facility, Electronic safe
- Swimming pool
- Gym with strength & cardiovascular training equipment
- Secure car park
- 3 Restaurants & bars, 3 coffee shops, Paparazzi Night Club
- Hair Salon
- Nail Bar
- activities such as PADI scuba diving and boat trips to Bongoyo Island and beyond may be booked at an additional charge
Hotel Slipway: The Details
Overlooking the Indian Ocean on the outskirts of Dar es Salaam, Slipway is set within an attractive seaside complex. The restaurants, cafés and cocktail bars are buzzing at weekends and its souk and galleries are ideal for last-minute souvenir shopping. An excellent option for a city stopover.