Privately Guided Safari through Tanzanias North & Zanzibar
Day 1: Arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport. Meet your personal safari-driver and get transferred to Arusha. Have dinner and spend one night at the Moivaro Coffee Plantation Lodge.
Day 2 & 3: Start of the Safari with private vehicle and private driver into Tarangire Nationalpark to the Maramboi Tented Camp. Warm lunch at the camp and Game Drive in the afternoon. Have dinner and spend the night at the camp. On day 3 it is going to be a full day with game drives into the Tarangire Nationalpark and a picknick lunch. Have dinner and another night at Maramboi Tented Camp.
Day 4: Drive to Karatu. Warm lunch at the Ngorongoro Farmhouse. Afternoon at your leisure (we suggest to visit the town of Karatu). Dinner and one night at the Farmhouse.
Day 5 & 6: Departure to the Serengeti. Warm lunch at Dunia Camp in the Moru region. Game drive in the afternoon. Have dinner and spend night at Dunia Camp. Drinks and laundry service included. On day 6 game drives into the Serengeti Nationalpark. Again accommodation with full board at Dunia Camp, including Drinks and laundry service.
Day 7: Departure to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Visit the crater and have a picknick lunch. Dinner and accommodation at the Plantation Lodge.
Day 8 – 14: On day 8 you will drive back to Arusha and be transferred to the airport. Departure to Sansibar and transfer to the beach. Arrival at the Matemwe Beach Village where you are going to spend a relaxing beach holiday. 7 nights booked in a kijiji room (standard) with half board.
Day 15 & 16: Transfer to Stone Town. Accommodation at the Emerson on Hurumzi Hotel (suite with breakfast). On day 16 you will have breakfast at the Emerson on Hurumzi. Then transfer to the airport and departure.
The trip as mentioned above costs per person sharing:
2 persons - $6100 USD
3 persons - $5600 USD
4 persons - $5400 USD
5 persons - $5300 USD
6 persons - $5200 USD
single supplement - $1400 USD
- Transport in private 4x4 safari vehicle with private driver/guide. Up to 4 persons in a standard 4x4 and up to 5-6 persons in an advanced 4x4. Window seat guaranteed.
- Full board at all accommodations from day 2 to day 7 (day 1 dinner only). Half board from day 8 to day 14 (Matemwe Beach Lodge). Breakfast at accommodation in Stone Town (Emerson on Hurumzi Hotel).
- All park entrance fees
- Drinks at Dunia Camp in the Serengeti
- Water (1 liter per person per day), tea and coffee in the safari vehicle
- Scheduled flight from Arusha to Sansibar including airport tax and coastal aviation (weight limit 15 kilo per person)
- Flying Doctors Air Medical Evacuation Insurance from the parks to the Nairobi hospital
- Transport in minibus to accommodation in Sansibar
Price does not include:
- International flights
- Visa for Tanzania (currently $50 USD per person)
- Vaccinations (yellow fever vaccination is required for Sansibar)
- Travel insurance
- Other drinks and tips
- Optional activities (Maasai Village, Excursions on Sansibar)
From: $6.100 USD per person sharing (lower price with more than 2 people travelling together)
Duration: 16 days
Valid for Travel: All year around possible
Featured Benefits: Privately guided safari through highlights of Tanzania